Blue Ice Pictures Ltd.
Thriving Toronto based live action film and TV production company (website: blueicepics.com
) is looking for a full time in-house Line Producer. The ideal candidate will have experience in the day to day operations on-set, excellent communication skills and work well in a team.
This position reports directly to the Head of Production and will require the following:
- Experience with all pre-production, production and post production related requirements for scripted productions (both series and one-off productions)
- Familiarity with multiple unions and guilds and their respective contracts
- Experience with using industry standard budgeting and scheduling software
- Ability to creatively manage the budgetary pressures of production
- Experience with production insurance applications and claims
- Consultation with production accountant for cost reporting
- Experience dealing with broadcasters and completion guarantors
- Knowledge of post production is an asset
We are looking for the following qualifications:
Minimum of 5 years’ experience of line producing scripted productions in the independent production sector.
A proven ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects and work independently
Excellent attention to detail, follow up and completion of tasks
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
prior to November 3, 2017