About Entertainment One:
Entertainment One is a global independent studio that specialises in the development, acquisition, production, financing, distribution and sales of entertainment content. The Company’s diversified expertise spans across film, television and music production and sales, family programming, merchandising and licensing, and digital content. Through its global reach and expansive scale, powered by deep local market knowledge, the Company delivers the best content to the world.
Entertainment One’s robust network includes film and television studio The Mark Gordon Company; content creation venture Amblin Partners with Steven Spielberg, DreamWorks Studios, Participant Media, Reliance Entertainment, Alibaba Pictures and Universal Filmed Entertainment; newly-launched MAKEREADY with Brad Weston; leading feature film production and global sales company Sierra Pictures; unscripted television production company Renegade 83; world-class music labels Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang; and award-winning digital agency Secret Location. www.entertainmentone.com
Entertainment One is currently seeking a Business Affairs, Production Financing Analyst to join our growing team. This exciting opportunity will enable you to play a critical role in the continued growth of eOne’s production slate and enable you to gain valuable insight into the fast-paced world of production. In this position the Business Affairs, Production Financing Analyst will be responsible for analysis of production structures with a focus on government rules and regulations, policy, compliance, and business administration of production financing documentation and certification processes. The position also involves coordinating interim financing and broadcast licence and distribution agreements, as well as other duties as assigned.
- Prepare tax credit breakdowns and financing plans
- Review and coordinate funding, distribution and broadcast license agreements with legal, sales, finance and other eOne departments
- Review, analyze and interpret provincial, federal and, if required, international guidelines, policies, and regulations with regard to financing plans, funding applications, license agreements, etc.
- Prepare, submit and close: funding, tax credit, CRTC, and Telefilm treaty co-production applications on assigned projects
- Coordinate interim financing documentation
- Liaise with co-producers and other eOne departments including accounting, production, marketing, legal, and sales on all production related matters to ensure structural compliance
- Track interim cost reports on projects to ensure spend and eligibility remain on track
- Review production credits and draft production audit
- Minimum 1-3 years of business affairs and production financing experience in film and television production
- Experience with Canadian funding and certification requirements
- Knowledge of international incentives
- University or college degree
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline oriented environment
- Self-starter with confidence and analytical skill
- Proficiency in all MS office, especially excel
- Excellent written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
To apply, please email: Miran Marcus at email@example.com
For full description, please visit: https://www.entertainmentone.com/careers/