Our client, located in the east end of Downtown Toronto is looking for an Operations and Business Affairs Manager to join their team. The Manager will be responsible the effective operation of the office and business affairs.
This is a leadership role and the Manager must be able to work independently, and as part of a team.
* Drafting/ editing contracts/legal documentation. Co-ordinate/provide contractual, legal and financial support as required by the CEO, Legal and * Prepare/ manage funding applications with various government funding agencies.
* Manage banking relationships.
* Generate and update charts concerning television projects, deals and contracts.
* Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
* Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, etc.
* Post-secondary degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
* 5-8 years of experience in an administrative professional environment,
* Entertainment industry experience
* Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet software
* Strong organizational and project coordination skills
* Demonstrated good judgment and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues
Our Client offers a competitive compensation package, including benefits, commensurate with experience.
Applicants with disabilities who are qualified and selected for an interview will be accommodated upon request.