JOB POSTING – March 29, 2017
Position: Traffic Coordinator, Regular Full-Time, (salary grade 3)
Reports to: Traffic Manager
Purpose: To create and reconcile daily logs in accordance with program schedules, sales contract obligations, and CRTC regulations and conditions of license for all ZoomerMedia Networks.
• Prepare and maintain daily logs that adhere to CRTC regulations, including the scheduling of program content and commercials.
• Provide back up with scheduling promotion material.
• Process paid advertising/programming material and input agency instructions based on bookings from Sales.
• Reconcile logs after broadcast for accounting and CRTC reporting purposes.
• Provide purge instructions as required for paid programming and commercial materials.
• Schedule on-air company and advertising promotions as directed.
• Communicate and interact with Programming, Sales, Advertisers/Agencies, Promotions, Ingest and Accounting as required.
• Process and enter sales contracts and revisions.
• Generate Traffic reports as required.
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently, while functioning well in a team environment.
• Ability to provide professional, timely service to internal and external customers.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure to meet daily deadlines.
• Proven ability to multitask with accuracy.
• Previous Traffic experience is an asset.
• Previous experience with Wide Orbit or a broadcast system an asset.
Application Process: If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to clearly identifying Traffic Coordinator position in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 5 pm Friday, April 20, 2018. This is a bargaining unit position. VisionTV, ONE: Get Fit, HOPE TV, and JOY TV are ZoomerMedia Television Division companies.
We thank all applications for their interest; however we will only be contacting those being considered for the role.
ZoomerMedia is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to the Ontario legislation regarding workplace accessibility, and will provide reasonable accommodation during our recruitment process.