ZoomerMedia is a dynamic and creative organization, where employees have the opportunity to be a part of an innovative brand of media development.
We are seeking an eager self-starter to join our Production division as a Videographer. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting new opportunity; this might be the right fit for you!
Job Title: TV Videographer
?Overall Job Description: As an integral member of the Production team, you will be responsible for shooting and editing television programs, commercials, and sponsorships as needed for Joytv.?????
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Camera, lighting, audio and production skills a must
• Thorough knowledge of Adobe Suite and Final Cut Pro or Premiere
• Ability to create simple motion graphics using Adobe After Effects
• Online video switching for studio based programming
• Produce and edit effective video and audio content
• Demonstrate video editing ability with a strong portfolio
• Have a creative mind and excellent storytelling skills
• Media Management skills
• Responsible to shoot and edit content for television shows
• Responsible for operating and maintaining Joytv studio equipment
• Liaise with clients to determine their production needs with the purpose of meeting or exceeding their expectations
• Maintain customer service oriented attitude to work collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders
• Maintain high quality standards, including adherence to ZoomerMedia policies, procedures, brand and ZoomerMedia technical standards.
• Organize video for archiving purposes
• Extremely reliable, responsible, and have a strong attention to detail and deadlines
• Extremely adept at execution of projects to tight deadlines
• Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
• Ability to work occasional off-hours and weekends
Learn more about all Joytv programs, and promotions at www.joytv.ca
Application Process: If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
clearly identifying TV Videographer in the subject line, to HR by 5 pm Friday, May 4, 2018.
We thank all applications for their interest; however we will only be contacting those being considered for the role.