Are you a relationship builder with a can-do attitude that loves TV/content/video and is looking to take the next step in your television/content career? Distribution360 is looking for an energetic self-starter with 1-2 years experience in an entry-level role, who is looking to build a career in content distribution. Some knowledge of the international television industry and rights management is essential along with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills. You will be expected to network, pitch and negotiate with international buyers of content on the phone, on email and in person, so confidence is a key required trait along with a high level of professionalism. A second language is desirable but not essential. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for sales and licensing of programming across the company catalogue across all linear and digital media. Salary plus commission and a great platform to build your career is on offer to the right candidate.
• Establish and maintain strong and mutually beneficial relations with content licensors, corresponding with them on a regular basis, understanding their needs/business
• Pitch in programming to buyers in your territories, to ensure all titles have been screened and reviewed by appropriate buyers, collecting and recording feedback
• Close licensing agreements across all media in your assigned territories, to reach quarterly and annual targets. You will oversee all licenses in your territories from initiating interest via pitching through to closing, contracting and payment
• Continuously research and record emerging trends, including but not limited to buyer needs, new channels, new media, territory analysis etc., as well as competitor programming, in order for you and the company to stay abreast of developments and competition within your territories and the industry
• Participate in new content reviews as required and provide projections for your territories as requested for acquisitions and corporate finance
• Assist in devising and revising market planning and sales strategies for all content
• Provide detailed forecasting for all your territories (and others) as requested for quarterly budgeting and annual financials
• Thoroughly update the CRM database to keep sales activity and customer data current and up to date
• Provide market intelligence on your territories to the team as well as to internal and external content creators, helping us and our partners to stay abreast of developments and opportunities within the industry
• Organize your attendance/schedule at local meetings and international market events as required, making recommendations on opportunities to take advantage of to grow the business
Please apply with your CV with Distribution Sales Exec in the subject line to email@example.com
. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Distribution360, a marblemedia company, is a rapidly growing leader in international distribution and global rights management, representing a robust catalogue of kids content, factual programming, digital media and formats from award-winning production companies around the world. Learn more at distribution360.com