Thriving Toronto based live action film and TV production company, (website: blueicepics.com
) is looking for an excellent candidate for its Business Affairs department. The ideal candidate will have management experience in business affairs in the entertainment industry, legal education and experience preferred, excellent communication skills and works well in a team.
This position will report directly to the President and Head of Business Affairs and requires the following:
- Experience with applying to the funding agencies, tax credit authorities, Telefilm’s co- production office and completion bond company.
- On-going contract management for various projects in development and production.
- Familiarity with the process of closing financing and interim financing.
- Effective liaison amongst producers, legal counsel, accountants and production personnel to meet production needs.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of business or legal affairs in the independent production sector, or related experience.
- A proven ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects, work independently.
- Attention to detail, follow up and completion of tasks, curiosity, ability to learn on the job.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
by August 31, 2018.