Award winning Ontario-based production company, Boat Rocker Media (BRM), is a global entertainment company that creates, produces and distributes premium content and brands for all platforms. We have a strong creative and business culture that fights for ideas, supports storytellers, and has a track record of ensuring big ideas get distributed to the world.
The Coordinator, Media Services will be responsible Advising the Boat Rocker Rights sales team on all technical aspects of a potential sale.
• Advise the Boat Rocker Rights sales team on all technical aspects of a potential sale
• Prepare main and supporting deliverable materials in-house for delivery to sales clients as necessary
• Deliver main and supporting materials to clients as necessary
• Place orders with external vendors to deliver materials for processing/delivery to sales clients as necessary
• Work with external clients to resolve any issues encountered during the delivery process
• Maintain a schedule of active and pending deliveries
• Demonstrated experience using Adobe Premiere, MediaEncoder and Audition
• Proven ability to use Avid MediaComposer, Adobe AfterEffects and Final Cut Compressor considered an asset
• Demonstrated knowledge of professional video and audio codecs/filetypes, international broadcast standards (SD/HD/UHD), Colour Spaces & Primaries, Dynamic Range (SDR/HDR), video framerates & framerate conversion techniques
• Experience performing multiple tasks in an environment with dynamic priorities
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and efficient
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written
• Flexibility to work additional hours as required
• Fluently bilingual considered an asset
Boat Rocker Media is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Boat Rocker Media is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.
Please apply: https://boatrocker.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=11330066