Award winning Ontario-based production company, Boat Rocker Media (BRM), is a global entertainment company that creates, produces and distributes premium content and brands for all platforms. We have a strong creative and business culture that fights for ideas, supports storytellers, and has a track record of ensuring big ideas get distributed to the world.
The Rights Management, Coordinator will be experienced in rights management and detailed-oriented professional who will fulfil an integral role on the Boat Rocker Rights team. The successful candidate will participate in the implementation and ongoing updates to the rights management system.
• Work directly with Sr. Manager and Director on the implementation of rights management system, including new development, data testing and ingestion of backlog content and deal details
• Read, interpret and input distribution sales licences and acquisitions agreements into rights management system
• Coordinate rights management onboarding for development, production and acquired projects
• Maintain and submit cue sheets and other copyright registrations with various collectives
• Advise sales executives and business affairs on rights availabilities to conclude deals
• Other duties and responsibilities as required
Qualifications & Experience:
• Previous experience with rights management databases is strongly preferred
• Previous experience in television distribution or other entertainment sectors
• Proficiency and precision with data entry
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team dynamic
• Responds well to direction
• Proven problem-solving skills and analytical outlook
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and efficient
• Competency in the MS Office suite, specifically Word and Excel
• Experience with Rightsline is considered an asset, but not required
Please apply online at: https://boatrocker.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=11379845
Boat Rocker Media is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Boat Rocker Media is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.