Bristow Global Media Inc.
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will provide administrative, operational and support services to our VP Content in addition to managing our corporate and production office spaces. The ideal candidate has minimum 3 years previous experience in television production as well as providing senior level support combined with a motivated, flexible and energetic personality, excellent judgement and discretion, impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in the television or broadcasting industry for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience as an Executive Assistant, Producerís Assistant or Production Coordinator.
- Anticipates needs, problem-solves for challenges, and manages emerging issues in a proactive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to properly multitask and prioritize work.
- High sense of drive and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
- Social media proficiency, especially with Twitter and Instagram.
- Experience working with Outlook and Microsoft Exchange an asset.
Duties & Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Maintain VP Contentís agenda and assist with scheduling meetings, conference calls, and any necessary follow-ups.
- Liaise with IT department, Business Affairs, Accounting and the Production Office.
- Attend meetings, take accurate minutes and forward to attendees.
- Coordinate all travel for the VP and other members of the company.
- Maintain the phone system and answer all incoming calls.
- Provide reception coverage and maintain the main office space.
- Maintain, reconcile and replenish petty cash.
- Research and gather information on a variety of topics as required.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the VP.
Bristow Global Media Inc. (BGM) is a Toronto based content creation company, specializing in creating multi-platform content across all genres including scripted, lifestyle, reality, documentary and sports. The company was launched in 2013 by leading broadcast executive and producer Julie Bristow, whose 20-year career at the CBC included the creation of award-winning entertainment divisions, the launch of national digital media platforms and the stewardship of iconic sports brands. Recent BGM productions include Itís My Party (TVO), 100 Days to Victory (History Channel) and Haunted Hospitals (T+E). Please visit our website for more information: www.bristowglobalmedia.com
Please submit all applications to email@example.com
by Friday, November 9th. BGM is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate all submissions, but only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview. Thank you.