Providing administrative and organizational support to all members of the Banger Films team, you are professional, reliable, able to prioritize workflow, and work in a fast-paced environment. You are detail-oriented, able to multitask and coordinate accordingly with a fine eye for detail all with an enthusiastic attitude!
Office Administration Coordinator/Producer Assistant
- Supports the executive producers with special projects such as preparation for board meetings, travel, award applications, personal errands, and researches/prepares materials as required
- General office management including:
- Manage the office calendars and appointments, while overseeing the day-to-day responsibilities of running a 50-person office
- Manage and maintain a unified digital office suite system via Google Apps
- Assist the company owners/executive producers and work with other members of the producing team as required
- Communicate with visitors, employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information and address cold calls
- Answer telephones in a courteous and efficient manner, direct calls and take messages
- Monitor and reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operate, set up and train employees on basic office machine functions, such as photocopiers and scanners, fax machines and personal computers
- Run errands: fetch lunch, pick up/drop off documents, Ikea runs, trips to Canada Post, dealing with framing, lighting, furniture, computers, purchase coffee supplies, etc.
- Work hours are generally Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. unless project or travel specific tasks arise
- This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 1-2 years office administration experience
- Related post-secondary education an asset (University or College degree)
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Previous experience working in film, TV or music
- Advanced computer skills - MS Office (Word, Excel), Google Apps platform, Mac proficient
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that enables the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proven ability to multitask, with well-developed time management and analytical skills
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision and show initiative
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong decision making abilities (fast-paced, deadline driven environment, quick thinker that can handle pressure & changing priorities)
Please send a cover letter stating your interest, related experience, and top 3 documentaries, as well as, your resume by email to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.