DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
marblemedia, a leading global entertainment company, and Distribution 360 have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned marketing and communications professional to fulfill a leadership role for a one-year contract (mat leave coverage) starting mid-March.
Strategic Marketing Initiatives include, but not limited to:
* Manage and execute the marketing strategy (corporate and individual series) and vision in partnership with senior management
* Work collaboratively to establish new approaches to engage audiences, new project development, monetize content and services, and drive new business across both B2B and B2C initiatives (including the company’s youtube channel and websites)
* Execute marketing/discoverability plans for TV and DM projects, to maximize user acquisition or brand expansion, depending on project goals; prepare funding applications, track to budget, manage analytics and report on outcomes
* Oversee the production and post production of digital video content for TV series; created for marketing purposes, including web and social media videos.
* Corporate Communications include, but not limited to:
Plan strategic messaging and promotional activity for the company’s divisions and key properties, including working with outside advisors to shape this messaging
* Oversee all PR initiatives, including but not limited to press releases for development, production and distribution, unit PR and launch planning activity including but not limited to: developing/executing the strategy, executing launch, marketing materials, events, content planning, social engagement, talent management, market research, and award applications
* Be the corporate champion of social media across all channels
* Manage creation of all corporate marketing materials – corporate bios, websites, key copy descriptions, press kits, corporate announcements, etc.
* Create exposure for the company and executives through speaking opportunities, written articles and other opportunities that showcase the team’s leadership
The role reports to the co-CEO and SVP of International Sales & Acquisitions and manages three internal team members; Creative Designer, Digital Producer/Project Manager, Digital Intern, and external agencies (PR, Media Buyers, etc).
This role is based in Toronto, Ontario.
marblemedia celebrates diversity in both its programming and workforce. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds who are eligible to work in Canada.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
. We thank all candidates for their interest in marblemedia and we will reach out to those candidates that are under consideration.