DIRECTOR OF SALES – ALIBI CONTENT
WHO WE ARE:
Alibi Content is a full-service production company that develops, creates, and distributes branded entertainment for high-profile clients including Huawei, Habitat for Humanity, Sun Life Financial, Holiday Inn Express, and McDonald’s. We connect brands with consumers through engaging and impactful broadcast-quality storytelling.
Alibi Content is a part of the Alibi Entertainment Group (Food Network’s Carnival Eats; HGTV’s Sarah Off the Grid; CBC’s The Lost Secrets of the Pyramid).
Director of Sales
Alibi Content is seeking a Director of Sales in a revenue-driven business development role. The Director of Sales will leverage both their new and existing connections to pitch, negotiate, and sell bespoke branded content to leading brands and/or agencies. They will also pitch Alibi Content’s capabilities to agencies, advertisers, and marketers to secure new service creative and production work. The Director of Sales must have a keen understanding of content and media sales.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Report to Executive Producer of Alibi Content
• Collaborate with Executive Producer to develop new business strategy and goals
• Develop sales pursuits to achieve company objectives (revenue, profitability, business fit)
• Create, enhance, and maintain relationships with leading agencies and directly with brands
• Target and acquire new client accounts in accordance with the company sales plan
• Pitch, negotiate, and close new and returning business deals
• Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals for assigned clients and markets
• Maintain up-to-date sales reporting on all opportunities including projections and timings
• Attend networking events, seminars, and conferences to generate new sales leads
• Attend relevant industry events to position Alibi Content as a key player in the brand space
• Contribute to Alibi Content development brainstorming sessions
• 5+ years in sales
• Proven track record of consistently achieving and exceeding revenue targets
• Experience selling large-scale programs direct to clients at a previous company or agency
• Proven senior-level agency quality relationships
• Proven senior-level brand and marketer quality relationships
• Must be comfortable conducting cold calls, pitching to high-level executives, and networking
• Demonstrated ability to lead strategic conversations; negotiate and win business
• Fluent in emerging media platforms, formats and industry topics
• Expert in media strategy, custom content, and social distribution
Qualified candidates should submit Cover Letters and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or direct e-mails, please.
Only candidates qualified for an interview will be contacted.
We thank you in advance for your interest!