Toronto based company looking for a full-time Executive Assistant. We require high verbal and written skills and a proactive approach to problem solving. The candidate must be comfortable working in a small office environment and liaising with satellite offices in different cities. The candidate must be adaptable as duties will range from the mundane to more challenging. Sense of humour and positive attitude are essential requirements. Basic understanding and some previous experience of the film and television business would be an asset.
We offer a pleasant work environment in a small office in downtown Toronto. We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package as well as generous holiday breaks to all full time employees.
• Solid IT knowledge ( Windows 10; Office 365; Outlook; Excel etc.)
• Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
• A passion for organization and an eye for detail
• Strong interest in reviewing contracts and agreements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work within a small team as well as with other offices worldwide
• Pleasant manner when liaising both within and outside the company
• Trouble-shooting/problem solving IT issues and liaising with external IT company as required
• Assist the President of the company
• General organization of small office including ordering supplies
• Liaising with cleaning staff, building management etc. to maintain pleasant and clean work space
• Interact with suppliers including employee benefits company
• Preparing reports both internal and external on a weekly and monthly basis
• Co-ordinating the flow of documents from outside sources and within the company
• Maintaining internal document and data storage systems for all team members
• Working with corporate head office on company wide database
• Organizing corporate events for both internal staff as well as clients including one or two annual events
• Organizing travel for all members of the team
Application deadline July 19, 2019.
If interested please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.