Scott Brothers Entertainment Inc.
The Production Accountant will perform accounting on multiple in-house productions. He/she will be responsible for all production and associated cost reporting and accounting, managing production payroll, as well as various accounting duties within the department.
• Monitor production budgets, analyze costs and expenditures, analyze cost reports, and forecast Estimated Final Costs
• Work with production to gather and maintain appropriate union / non-union start paperwork, deal memos, contracts and timesheets for processing
• Process bi-weekly non-union production payroll
• Manage AP processes
• Deliver breakdown of Costs for CRTC and OMDC
• Compile information for production company audits.
The ideal candidate will posses the following skill set:
• Minimum of 2-3 years of combined production and accounting experience.
• Experience in film or TV production and knowledge of tax, union, guild and relevant government regulations.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the production process and experience with budgets and weekly cost reports.
• Knowledge and experience with EP software processing an asset.
• Proficiency with QuickBooks and Excel is required.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
Please submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org